This kids smoothie recipe is so yummy and is perfect for adults and kids alike. We had this one for dinner to add some extra fruit and fun to our meal. It’s very healthy and creamy (and dairy free too!) Don’t you love the retro paper straws? My kids went crazy over those straws.
- 3 cups rice or almond milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 8 oz.l can of pineapple with juice (if you only have a bigger can, that's fine too)
- 1/2 c. vanilla soy yogurt
- 2 T. agave nectar or honey
- 1 T. chia seeds
- Place items in blender in order listed and blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Chia seeds are optional but are full of omega 3's and fiber and have no taste. Serve with ice and a straw.
This is a great recipe for you to make with your kids and to spend quality time together.
**Positively Mommy occasionally provides recipes and other information about food preparation. Please keep in mind that it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value of these recipes, nutritional and otherwise. It is also the reader’s responsibility to determine the safety of the preparation instructions. Recipes are prepared “at your own risk.” We assume no liability, obligation, or warranty with respect to these recipes. Positively Mommy is not responsible for any damage, medically or otherwise, that could result from preparation of these recipes. Visitors must take care to check the instructions provided and determine their value and any possible medical condition that may arise from the preparation instructions and consumption of the ingredients listed in this site’s recipes.