My 12 year old daughter made this gluten free dairy free white chocolate chip cookie recipe yesterday for family night and they were so delicious! They tasted just like their non-gluten-free counterparts. Thank you to the cookie goddess who brought us a little bit of heaven last night as it doesn’t happen every day around here!
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Earth Balance butter substitute or 2 Earth Balance sticks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. dairy free white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla with a mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in gluten flour, salt and soda. Stir in dairy free white chocolate chips.
- Use a medium scoop to drop dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Next, cool the cookies on the cookie sheet for a couple minutes and then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.